Friday, December 19, 2008

I spy with my little eye...

ANOTHER KNOCK-OFF!!! I promised myself to get off my knock-off binge for a while and dream up some doo-dads on my own but damnit...I just cant help it!

My absolute favorite coat designer is Mackage. I bought one 2 years ago and to this day I swear it is one of the smartest fashion splurges I've ever made. Yes, they are on the expensive side, but Lord knows if I had the cash, I'd have each year's collection expressed to my closet. This is the one I'm currently stalking.....

Her name is Tessy....Isn't she a beaut!!!

I never finished my BWOF AKA coat past the muslin stage. It became a UFO because there was something with the style that didn't fit me...I supposed it was the collar and the coat length that didn't work although it fit me lovely. I'm never the one to complete a project for the sake of completing it. That's when joy becomes drudgery. I'm glad I didn't because it is a perfect start to make a Tessy of my own. Clock starts now..I need to have this done before classes start Jan 26!!

Sidebar: I don't have a camera (dropped it last week)...I'm using a computer as old as I am to blog (never fixed my laptop)...so I'm a little technically disadvantaged right now. I'll have to be resourceful so I am apologizing in advance for the crappy cell phone pictures I will probably be taking for a while :-)

7 comments :

toy said...

beautiful coat, I think you can more than make that, can't wait to see your progress and those gloves are too cute!

Adrienne said...

That is going to be hot!!!

Tany said...

I love that coat!!

Christina said...

I love Mackage coats (don't own one though :( yet!). Good luck with your knockoff!

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Cindy .- happy Christmas to you and yours and my best wishes for the new year.

Hugs, Paco

Jada said...

Loving that coat!!I hope you had a blessed Christmas.

Evelyn E. Wessel said...

Wow!!wonderful colorful coat for women. Looking just awesome and pretty. I love the coat and so it is that one of my favorite clothes, this is a capsule collection due out in May. Thank you for shearing.