Monday, January 26, 2009

*Blows kisses* *Waves*


I would like to the thank the academy for nominating me for this award. They are fabulous individuals and I'm honored that they chose to give me the warmest of all fuzzies! And they are...


My Nominees


Ummm.....*enter awkward pause in my proverbial acceptance speech* I'm guilty for not updating my blog feed reader with new blogs. I've become accustomed to just reading blog entries from Google Reader mobile in the bathroom at work. (Oh come on, don't act like you've never taken a "bathroom" break to do non-bathroom things...really?..oh...) Either way, I'm ripping off of Carolyn because most of my blog roll has been nominated and because I can solicit new bloggers to share there stuff with me ;-)


Sooooooo, if you don't see any of your blog posts on the right in my blog roll, I welcome you to shamelessly promote your blog and leave it in this post's comments.....please. I welcome it and it would make life a little easier :-)

5 comments :

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

The bathroom breaks comment is funny! 'Cause I have to admit that when someone is getting on my last nerve...the bathroom is my refuge! No one can tell you that you can't go there!!!! ROTFLOL!

Congrats on the award!

Berry said...

Hey hey, I never thought of that one but now that you gave me the bathroom idea...

Congratulations on the award!!!

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

congratulations Cindy, you deserve it.

hugs, Paco

Reethi said...

Can I shamelessly promote my blog? And of course, congratulations on the award.

Anonymous said...

I frequent so many sewing/creative blogs and yours is one of the best. Congratulations on the Kreative Blogger award.
I don't have a blog (you guys are so good, it's way too intimidating to start one of my own!) so can't promote my own but some of your readers may be interested in this blog I found written by a girl in fashion graduate school. Don't know her but found it by accident while doing my own school research. Since many of us fantasize about it, she's really doing it and I've found it to be an interesting inside look at fashion school.
http://fashiongraduatejpw.blogspot.com/