Saturday, January 3, 2009

Remembering a Legend...because someone has to do it.

I've been pretty disheartened by the lackluster media attention given to the passing of a Legend: Eartha Kitt. Not only is she a Legend she wasn't your average octogenarian. Her talent ranged from the Big Screen, Small screen, theatre, dance, singing... you name it she's done it and with a swag that current celebrities can only try to emulate. Living up to her fabulous sex kitten persona up until her last moments...she will alway be a pillar femininity, confidence, and strength. Rest in Peace Eartha. You'll be missed! ...rrrrarrrrrrrrrrrrr





3 comments :

DeltaPurl said...

I was very disappointed as well with the lack of coverage...

kayellejaye said...

I totally agree with you. Welcome back btw.

Tanya said...

Thank you for saying that, I agree she was great beyond the recognition she did or did not receive. I am a huge fan of Ms. Kitt and she will be missed.