Friday, April 17, 2009

Wedding Perfect


Mr Honnie was in his fraternity brother's wedding so I needed a dress that would be arm-candy worthy. Of course...Burda nailed it...again! My faith in them is increasing and unwavering. I sought out the December 2008 evening wear issue and picked the exclusive design #103. I cut the top as a size 36 then graded up a size at the waist to a 38 in the bottom. It fit PERFECTLY no alterations not complaints, nada, zip, zilch, nichts!! I used a cream silk crinkle chiffon for the bodice and a Chado Ralph Rucci plum double face wool crepe for the skirt. Both were from Mood.




--------

I had to you show you this picture. I was "long-arming" a photo of me and Honnie at the dinner table. I didn't understand why everyone on the other side of the table was giggling at us until I saw the photo......


I was hoping for a cute pic of the 2 of us but the jokester in him couldn't help himself. I can't complain, I actually like it :-)

17 comments :

Cennetta said...

Cindy, Lovely dress and funny picture.

Christina said...

You just reminded me that I really want to make that dress. You look divine.

Nancy K said...

Beautiful dress and you look fabulous.

cidell said...

You, look smashing. And Herr Doktor is supercute too.

YAHAIRA BARRIENTOS said...

The dress looks magnificent on you!! Very, Very nice

Faye Lewis said...

Another notch on your Gun!

Erica Bunker said...

The dress looks fabulous on you! Love that plum fabric! That picture is so cute... I would frame it! It shows he has a great personality!

Rachel said...

Your dress is very elegant, and I love that pic of those guys in white suits. They look so nice!!!

Jada said...

Fantastic dress you look good in it! Funny picture! :)

Aminat said...

Love the dress, so beautiful on you. What a funny picture......

1969 said...

Looking good Soror!! Love the dress.

Tany said...

You look stunning!

Susan said...

Beautiful dress!

c-ing said...

Love the dress. So feminine yet tailored.

prashant said...

You just reminded me that I really want to make that dress. You look divine.

Work from home India

jess said...

LOVE the dress!!!!!

>Jess
http://87life.blogspot.com

business plan said...

The pic is quite funny. I like that expression on his face.