Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tis the Season - YED!!!



It's that time of the year on Wall St again!!!! Year-End-Deliverables..YAY!!!! (sarcasm) At this point of the year, everyone is trying to squish all the projects, reports, deadlines for 07 into the first two weeks of December because any later and it will be impossible. People you need to communicate with will start taking 1-3 week long vacations while you in the office trying find someone else to fill in for them. So that's the boat I'm in, I haven't even started my Christmas shopping. I just checked my Google Reader and I have 118 unread posts!!!!! OMG I feel like I'm neglecting all you awesome people. I will to read each one this weekend and post on the 2 projects I managed to complete. I'm just waiting for my paparazzi, my sis Donna, to come over and take some flicks. I just need one more nap 0:-)

3 comments :

Sheila said...

Happy Holiday and looking forward to your FOs.

toy said...

well maybe you can get some time to catch up on your blogs and projects after christmas is over, i am using this time to get a few items done so I can shop for my more fabric in January, lol

Lesalicious said...

Looks like you going to be busy with a lot of late Christmas shopping. Have a great Christmas:)