Sunday, September 7, 2008

Still gone fishin'...

Hey all you craftalicious ones, I'm still on a craft sabbatical of sorts. Just so you know, I really haven't been sewing or crafting at all for the past two months. No, I haven't lost my passion... and No it didn't just fall off my priority list. I just took the summer off to realign my time with my future plans. Funny, I never put much stock into my age...but this year I really started to wonder if I'm really on track to hit my career and personal goals before its too late. So I took the summer to do some life planning and have come to several good conclusions. I have some surprizes in the works so the next time I post I'll have some exciting news. Just to give you a hint...I plan on being F.I.T. in more ways than one before 2008 is over. In the meantime, stay crafting!!!


XOXO

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the update....I enjoy all of your creations. I'm glad to know that your fine tuning in your life. Please share, I'm feeling the same way....be blessed

Kelly said...

I guessed it, I guessed it,(I think,LOL. You have decided to follow your crafty passion and enroll in F.I.T. If I am right Congrats. Go For It!

Christina said...

Sounds exciting! I look forward to hearing more.

Anonymous said...

Oh my - It sounds like you will have a big announcement soon and I am extremely envious of you!!!! Go for it!!! I have missed your work and it sounds like you will be back at it soon!

Kristen

Adrienne said...

Glad you are doing well!

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Cindy .- is also good rest. I am happy for you and take your news. greetings, Paco

mimi jackson said...

Since we were, apparently, separated at birth, I am pretty sure I know what you are planning to do. Does it include Fashion Art & Design, Draping, Tailored garments, Design Room Techniques???? Are they the intensive courses held on the weekends? If so... exact same thing for me, at exactly your age...

Ebony said...

I wish you well with all of your new endeavors.

Diana said...

Hi C.Dishmey, I just had to write a quick comment. I just visited your blog for the first time and loved it! I.m a retired teacher and sewing is my passion!
I just finished making Vogue 8379 for my daughter, who is a young career woman and we both loved it. I didn't have to change a thing .(I cut a size 12 ) Now I'm just getting ready to cut one out for me. I'll have to do a FBA on the size 12 but that will be it.
8374 is one of the best patterns I'v used in a long time.
Ilove your blog and plan to visit it often.
Diana

Jada said...

Glad you are doing fine!Good luck !!:)