Wednesday, December 17, 2008

RESURRECTED


Resurrected....my blog has been resurrected and repurposed!!! So much has happened in the past couple of months. The obvious happening is the "Wall St by Day" part of my moniker. It's no big secret Wall St is in the pooper, and unlike my blog, it may never be resurrected into it's better known state. It's been really hard for alot of the people (the little people like me) on the Street and throw the damn near global recession in the mix and its been really hard for LOADS of people on many streets. My silver lining in this mess is that fact that humans are innately resilient and creative in difficult situations. Many major advances in civilization were incepted during times of scarce resources and hard times. Therefore, I'm happy to be young right now, because I expected the worlds collective resurrection to be massively impressive (and maybe I'll finally get that hover-car that should have come out in 2000!)

My blog format will change a bit and I will be focusing on developing my creativity. So except me to take some risks with my projects and draw inspiration from stuff that may or may not be directly related to current fashion. Also, I've become very interested with how people interpret art..namely fashion..so I'm looking forward to having more interactive dialogues with people out there in the blogosphere. Now don't think I've abandoned technique for the theory...very much the contrary...because this ole' girl is a officially an FIT student!!!! *doing my happy jig* I enrolled in the Haute Couture track to a certificate degree. I haven't received a syllabus yet, but best believe I will be sharing all the nitty gritty details!


RANDOM: Did you see my husband-in-a-different-time-and-dimension/President-Elect Obama's college years pictures in TIME. One word.....seeeexxxxxaaaayyyyy. Even then he had killer swag. Humina humina.

12 comments :

Christina said...

I'm so glad you are back, and I am looking forward to the scoop on the haute couture program :)

Erica Bunker said...

Glad to see you back! You've been missed! I can't wait to see all of the new things you'll be showcasing! The Haute Couture program is so awesome! I am so envious!

Liana said...

Nice to have you posting again, and What Exciting News!! Can't wait to hear more about how it goes and what you're doing. Best of luck!

mitch1066 said...

i love your positive energy..thank you!!
The course sounds interesting....share all the dirty secrets LOL.

cidell said...

I'm glad you're back and I can't wait to see where this next stage takes you!

Cas... said...

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you. I missed your new ensembles.

Your FIT program sounds fabulous. I can't wait to read about your coursework.

Good Luck

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

I'm glad to see you back ~ and I'm glad that you've gotten the FIT thing handled! I will be waiting to hear all about your adventures down on 7th & 23rd Street!

Nik said...

NO HE'S MINE!!!

I'll thumb wrestle you for him.

Sheila said...

Welcome back and looking forward to your new venture.

Dee said...

yeay!!! ur back!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! and Congratulations!